Israel completed the deportation of all Gaza flotilla activists on Thursday, the Foreign Ministry announced in a statement released on X/Twitter.
In the statement, the Foreign Ministry reiterated that "Israel will not permit any breach of the lawful naval blockade on Gaza."
Earlier on Thursday, Spanish Foreign Minister Jose Manuel Albares said that 44 Spanish activists detained in Israel were expected to be released to Spain via Turkey on a 3 p.m. flight.
On Wednesday, Albares condemned Israel's behavior towards the flotilla activists, calling out National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir's treatment of them as "monstrous, undignified, and humiliating."
Also on Thursday, two Jordanian activists who had been on the flotilla were returned home after efforts led by the efforts led by the Foreign and Expatriates Affairs Ministry.
The flotilla was intercepted by the Israeli Navy on Tuesday night, with 428 participants from more than 40 countries detained.
Around 90 of the detained activists began a hunger strike, according to the Global Sumud Flotilla.
Ben-Gvir raises controversy with flotilla activist video
On Wednesday, Ben-Gvir shared videos of himself harassing the detained flotilla activists in Ashdod, drawing immediate condemnation both internationally and from Israeli officials, and causing several countries, including Spain, to summon their Israeli chargé d'affaires.
In response to Ben-Gvir's videos, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that while Israel has the right to respond to the flotilla, Ben-Gvir's actions were unacceptable.
Sarah Ben-Nun, Michael Starr, and Corinne Baum contributed to this report.